This shows a few nice features found in the C and Objective-C bundles:
- documentation lookup, including following links in man pages
- reformatting objective-c method signatures
- auto-insertion of:
- start brackets (when at the end position)
- alloc/init/autorelease (after typing class name)
- missing includes (based on which functions the source call)
I realize that the mouse pointer delay makes it a little hard to follow when I use the mouse to navigate menus (and documentation). The keyboard noises are also louder than on my previous screencasts. Not sure why.